Looking for someone near Charlotte NC to cut my neck

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

sutsut70

Site Supporter
I am about to step up to the 26" setup and the cutting and welding of the neck is out of my skills range. Does anyone know of someone near the Charlotte NC area that does this? Thanks

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I live in Greenville NC "4 hours away."

Tear the front end off, and any other parts you can, throw it in a truck, and I'll help you do it for FREE....

If the front end and tank are out of the way it is only a couple hour job at most.

You using an HHI, AF Kustoms, or Yaffe kit?

sutsut70

Site Supporter
May have to take you up on that Bill. I have an uncle that lives down there and could make it a weekend trip. Using an HHI 9&9 kit. Prob gona wait til later in the year to make the change though. Don't want to be down for too long and miss out on some good riding weather. I'm sure you know how that feels. Lol!!

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
Iim right up the road from you. you are welcome to come take a look at mine. The guywho cut my neck used to work at the chop shop in Taylorsville but has since went out on his own. Give me a shout and i will get you his contact info

CamtechCustom

One of THE 150!
Camtech custom Baggers is around 3 hours from you. Hey bill isn't offering to do it for free the same as self advertising for a non vendor! Just busting ur balls.

Latest posts