Looking for Shop Lifts

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Harbor freight on the lift table, Greg smith equipment on the jack.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
Harbor freight on the lift table, Greg smith equipment on the jack.

Is the harbor freight what you are using? I have heard that its good for the money. My buddy went to get one, the changed his mo.d and went another direction. What do you think of it?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Is the harbor freight what you are using? I have heard that its good for the money. My buddy went to get one, the changed his mo.d and went another direction. What do you think of it?
Best $300 tool I have ever bought...

Would I like a big name brand lift??? Sure I would, but that $500-$800 I didn't spend buys a whole lot of parts...

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
My HF lift works great! I havent regretted it a second. Thinkin about gettin another one

Deeganstata

Vendor
Greg smith. The lifts are professional grade air lifts. They will freight them to you. The only other lift I would buy is a handy but the cost a some heavy $.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Have 1 Handy, 2 Titans. Like the Titans alot they are a little slow up and down but I'm very impatient at times.

soundzinstall

Check out the Titan Lifts site and let me know which one fits your needs. I can shoot you a price shipped to either a business with loading dock or with a liftgate to your residence.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
J&M jack. Not a table, but there's nothing I can't do to the bike on this stand.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Extremely easy. There's an oil pan adapter for it.

Sent from my iPhone

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
Extremely easy. There's an oil pan adapter for it.

Sent from my iPhone
I mean pulling the pan attached to the trans, the jack is in the way much more than on a table lift.

I have both a table lift and a pit bull jack.....I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk