Looking for shop around Myrtle Beach SC

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
I am looking for shop around with in few hours to mount and balance a 26inch wheels...
Message WanaRYd Wheels they don't do any outside wheels or rims...
I hope I find someone out there this is going to suck! My question is we all don't every product from on person or vendor!! What happens when some that gets a flat.. Are we screwed because we didn't purchase a wheel from them?? Just want to know because I think alot of us would like know... Are we stuck when we have blow out??
Well any help out there knowing where I can get it mounted and balanced would be awesome.. I left message for Camtech in Sc they won't be back until.
Friday.

Last edited:

Gdub

One of THE 150!
These questions are the very reasons I currently have a 21", if I was going to cut the neck, I would have went with a 26", love the look.

slothy

Balls
for balancing, use dyna beads or ride-on sealant...

i always carry a plug kit and compressor in my bags for that reason, if its a big leak then i guess im SOL

Gdub

One of THE 150!
for balancing, use dyna beads or ride-on sealant...

i always carry a plug kit and compressor in my bags for that reason, if its a big leak then i guess im SOL

Your bags will now be filled with stereo equipment.....

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
These questions are the very reasons I currently have a 21", if I was going to cut the neck, I would have went with a 26", love the look.

Yeah well I couldn't left well enough alone...
Last custom I had changed it 3 or 4 times and 5 diff full airbrush paint jobs...
My old neck is laying on the floor can't go back now!!!!
Full steam ahead ... After I mount and balance tire and rim... Lol

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Yeah well I couldn't left well enough alone...
Last custom I had changed it 3 or 4 times and 5 diff full airbrush paint jobs...
My old neck is laying on the floor can't go back now!!!!
Full steam ahead ... After I mount and balance tire and rim... Lol

Look up dyna beads.... Not the other kind of ana.... beads but dyna. There is a video on youtube, not that kind of video....

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Can the Harley dealer not do a 26" wheel?

Trace, it seems like alot of machines cannot fit a 26" wheel yet, the mounting and balancing still seems to be catching up to the current style. Hell, my local hd shop won't even mount and balance a tire for me if I carry it in.

slothy

Balls
after seeing paul mount 2 of these ( does them by hand on his fixture he made) - i would only take my tires to peeps who have mounted these before. easy to hack up the bead with the short sidewall.

Latest posts