Lone Star Rally

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TXSNIPER

Anyone going to the Lone Star Rally in Galveston this November. I've never made this one because it's the same weekend as deer season opening but since my PO recommends me not be around any firearms I'm gonna have to sit the next few seasons out. Heard its a great time on the Seawall. If anyone is going, post here and lets meet up and ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITO

Site Supporter
im trying to get my stuff lined out so that i can go. wont know till closer to the date.

i went in 2010, had a blast. i have a couple buddies that have houses out in jamaica beach, so we usually hangout on the strand till dusk, and then head out to bucky's bar. great place to finish the night with a lot less people. and both my buddies houses back up to the bar (so no riding at the end of the night!!!)

i will def be checking back in here to let you know if i make it.

TXSNIPER

It's about a 30 minute ride....no problem on a bagger right....about $100 a night cheaper and the boardwalk has everything ya need when ya want to get away from the masses.

TapTap

Rob01ss

I will be there I have been going for the past 3 yrs we always have a group going this year 26 people going we got a beach house should be 3 days of fun I will have to stop by ride wright wheel tent and say HI

Rob01ss

we are staying on San Luis Pass Rd on the west end of the Island if you follow the sea wall to the toll bridge that is where we will be down by 1st st and so on