Like a kid in a candy store

mike_dani

Site Supporter
Just left the FedEx freight with my new lift from marc. Pics and setup to come so stay tuned.

mike_dani

Site Supporter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386343659.452050.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386344570.745827.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of the lift in work. I can tell the lift will work great with a very small compressor as you can see in one if the photos. Smooth going up and smooth coming down.

Marc is a great dude to work with and is selling a great product, I don't think anyone can go wrong.

This lift took all if 15 minutes to assemble, there are 14 bolts and those are for the wheel clamp.

mike_dani

Site Supporter
It was 150 if you pick it up a the shipping terminal. It will only take two guys to unload it from a truck.

Q Hog

Site Supporter
Ok .. Just for informational sake, Does anyone knows the comparison, if any, between the Titan lift & the Harbor Freight model? Thx

stevenrfox59

The Titan 1000L is similar to the HF in design, not necessarily in structure. The Titan is a heavier gauge steel, much better vise and is air/hydraulic. The 1000D/ 1000D-XLT, there is no comparison

mike_dani

Site Supporter
Ok .. Just for informational sake, Does anyone knows the comparison, if any, between the Titan lift & the Harbor Freight model? Thx
There is no comparison. The HF is good until you have a Titan then they suck. Keep in mind your putting your 20+ K bike on these not the place to be cheap in my opinion.