Let's see your Shops/Man Caves

CarpeNoctem

1badbike2 I would live in a trailer next to that shop just to be able to afford to own it. Or sleep in a cot in the back room of it... Got a stiffy just lookin at that shop man bad ass

Nomad

Site Supporter
Lol I had a fridge that worked fine as well but the wife wanted a new fridge inside. I'm ok with hand me downs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMM

Holy crap I didn't think my garage was looking too unorganized until I just saw those photos! Now I'm feeling guilty and feel like I should go out there and clean up!

2007 road king

Just got a 2 car garage. Just your average 1550Sq Ft house in orange CA. I put my garage thru Hell. Always wanted a Super clean , Nothing in it looking garage but I just always had too many projects in it.

I built an entire car from scratch in it. including painting it.

Then when it started to take 5 min to park my bike in there after a ride and cross my fingers that the garage door would shut with out hitting it I decided to build a new Man Cave/ shop area in the backyard.

DSmoke

The last post has me re-thinking my backyard plans. I have a difficult lot layout with my house, garage and driveway to get an other garage and still get my fifth wheel camper in.

Latest posts