Led accent lights

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Big Evil

Site Supporter
For those of you with led accent lights, what are you using?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Woody

+1 on Joe Llorida...I have them on both mine and my wifes sportbikes...http://ledaccentlights.net/store/index.php?main_page=index

I've actually been to his place as it just down the road from me, but he doesn't have a retail shop, he only sells over the internet. I have them on my bike in all red and two of my buddies have the multicolor sets. His customer service is excellent and he said has worked with the manufacturer directly to ensure his lights are of the highest quality. He supplies many of the professional installation shops across the country.

This is the set I have, the 180 superbright:
http://ledaccentlights.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58&products_id=411

repsol69

Site Supporter
I've actually been to his place as it just down the road from me, but he doesn't have a retail shop, he only sells over the internet. I have them on my bike in all red and two of my buddies have the multicolor sets. His customer service is excellent and he said has worked with the manufacturer directly to ensure his lights are of the highest quality. He supplies many of the professional installation shops across the country.

This is the set I have, the 180 superbright:
http://ledaccentlights.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58&products_id=411

Yup, Me to i've been to the shop(warehouse) its super clean ..He had a Harley sitting there testing the LED's had them on for 3 days straight to ck the draw...nothing bike started right up...Got 130 Orange lights on my Honda Stretched Repsol and 108 Blue on my wifes GXSR 600

Last edited:

TraceCave Customs

We use these on all our bikes we have done. They come in strings with 8 pods to a string. They work great and are very long lasting and reliable. I pulled the ones off my bike that I totalled and put them on my new bike so they are still going strong after 4 years. I use a Joe Florida remote control on them and he has had to replace it twice in 3 years with no hassle.

DSC02397.jpg576498_426810187331820_969650030_n.jpg

Last edited:

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
We use these on all our bikes we have done. They come in strings with 8 pods to a string. They work great and are very long lasting and reliable. I pulled the ones off my bike that I totalled and put them on my new bike so they are still going strong after 4 years. I use a Joe Florida remote control on them and he has had to replace it twice in 3 years with no hassle.

View attachment 11515

I bought some from them... For fishing...

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Green.. They kickass.. But if you use uv line a few uv LEDs will make your line shine..

I used some rgb's in a car I'm workin on, hooked it to the shifter. Red is park blue is reverse, and green is go.. I love that crazy shit..

Latest posts