Latest project at the shop 26" RG

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bare Knuckle Baggers

One of THE 150!
this is the worst case of the Snow ball effect i have ever seen and i like it!
The bike came in the shop and the customer wanted to do the kewl metal trees with a 26 inch wheel and a few other things.......And then we got to talking....so now we have a mound of parts going on the bike that include...
26"smt wheel
SI front wrap fender
kewl metal trees
Paul @ NCB front air ride
camtech chin spoiler
Camtech body kit with flared side covers
camtech seat
battistini foward controls
battistini grips,shift linkage,fork sliders,rear pegs
carlini bars
SI windshield
SI horn cover
SI bags
SI rear fender
SI tailights
Arnott rear air ride
CFR 5 Inch mufflers
Klockerks double back head pipes
kenwood flip out
2 sets of hertz 6 1/2s in the faring
1 set of hertz 6x9s in cycle sound lids
1000w hertz amp
all the chrome was powdercoated pearl white
i know i am forgetting some stuff. i post pics up as we make progress. The bike has to be in Panama city for thunder beach in 4 weeks. let the fun begin
stock.jpgrake.jpgmotor.jpgphoto.jpg

Bare Knuckle Baggers

One of THE 150!
oh and a big thanks to Paul at Native custom baggers and cisco at Nautical Customs you guys have been a big help....everyone needs to support this forums vendors.

N

Nautical Customs

Thats going to be off the hook. Glad to be able to help! Cant wait to see it finish.

WFO-SG

Banned
Sweet. I'll have to look up the PC bike week. About an hour and a half for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thecort

Wow nice build! 4 weeks?! Good luck to you guys. I like that motor!

Tap it!

Bare Knuckle Baggers

One of THE 150!
thanks guys.... 4 weeks doesnt sound like a long time but we have most of the parts.... camtechs stuff showed up today(i forgot to give cameron a shout out... even though they are swamped he took time to call me and let me know how progress was coming on our parts). hopefully the exhaust will show up soon so i can finish the prep on the backside.

Owen87

No doubt- This thing is going to be nice! I have a buddy with an S-10 that has white valve covers........

JUST KIDDING! Backyard is a cool dude that has his hands in some wicked stuff. Can't wait to see it in Panama City!

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
No doubt- This thing is going to be nice! I have a buddy with an S-10 that has white valve covers........

JUST KIDDING! Backyard is a cool dude that has his hands in some wicked stuff. Can't wait to see it in Panama City!
Haha! Keeps tip toe-ing the line!

Bare Knuckle Baggers

One of THE 150!
tank.jpg got the camtech tank and side covers in.... i have just sitting up there at the moment.. and the rear fender isnt on. hopefully tomorrow i can get everything lined up and glued on.

Latest posts