Last ride of the season...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

LuckyOnes

Heading out of kelowna today...
Ride to the island for the night.
Cross back to van, up to whis, and down the duffy to head home to kelowna.

Just me and my brother on the road glides...

See you out there!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Dang......... That SUCKS!!!

There won't be more than a week or two between rides for me!

LuckyOnes

Update:
So we didn't get out of town til sundown. To make the coast we Had to ride over two mountain passes, each summit altitude of about 1400m. The ambient temp gauge was showing 40f. Thankfully we are Canadian and tough as shit. 3.5 hours of that shit just because it is going to snow on the weekend. This is it. Last trip. Make her count.

LuckyOnes

Today we rode in the fog for hours. Got on the ferry. Fog. On the island fog. Cold wet damp fog. Good thing we love to ride. Day temp average 50f...

Zach

Site Supporter
Not a lot better down here in Portland this weekend. Thankfully I'm heading to VEGAS BABY tonight for a weekend of partying with friends.

I left Reno on the bike 2 years ago in April. Snowed on us 3 times and poured for most of the time before I pulled in my driveway. Memories. LOL

Zach

Rozkopeeko

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brovas im ssooooooo sorry... Down here in ft. Lauderdale we be chillnnn!!! 85/90 ..... Come on down , dont ya need a vacation !!!

westshore

We got 8" of snow in my home town yesterday, off to Vegas in 10 days then Daytona in march

Zach

Site Supporter
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brovas im ssooooooo sorry... Down here in ft. Lauderdale we be chillnnn!!! 85/90 ..... Come on down , dont ya need a vacation !!!
I think riding in the snow is safer than riding in Florida. Freaking blue hairs will kill you down there man. LOL

Zach

Colin1966

Heading out of kelowna today...
Ride to the island for the night.
Cross back to van, up to whis, and down the duffy to head home to kelowna
I basically do that same trip only backwards as I am on the Island :)

After Kelowna we Headed to Grand forks then into WA state to the Grand coulee dam area as there is some WICKED riding in that part of Washington state.
Great trip in NICE weather.

Interior road trip.jpg

Latest posts