Las vegas thieves busted

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

808Bagger

These guys was stealing hard bags from innocent people's baggers and reselling them $1k... That reminds me, what is the replacement clips you use to keep them locked on besides locking the lids?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349415743.221709.jpg

Stone King

If they had people buying them for that much. I got a set for sale lmao.
But I can honestly say. I hate thieves with a passion.

www.facebook.com/thestoneking

Rozkopeeko

Mannnnn i will glady have my bags stolen just to have 5 min with my canine having a little word with the theif!!!! Those pieces of shitttt!!!! Definately gonna get those locks

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
Brukus is definetly a great solution, will also stop bags from coming off somewhere along the road, it happens more than you may think. I think fo punishment they ought to let the theives spend some "quality" time with the owners, matbe they can do some bonding. I also agree, if I could get a thousand bucks for my stock bags I'd sell them now, I think that may have been a little exagerated.

Wanna Ride

When I googled the story earlier, there was several reports from local Vegas news outlets that were almost identically written. So I'm assuming it was quoted from a police source, or their press release. None of the reports i read, stated they were actually sold for $1000, but that they were "valued at $1000-$1500". So I would guess that info from the police reports, was perhaps submitted from the victims?

Ultimately, these POS are in jail, where they belong. One of them was charged with, "possession of a firearm by a prohibited person". So it's apparent he had been in substantial trouble with the law before, and neither of these guys are even 25 yet. WTF?! Sounds like the foundation of a couple career criminals.

Save us all the grief they'll eventually cause, and just put them under the jail.

Last edited:

Ducklodge

I have a paging alarm system, set on silent, and a Smith and Wesson. Touch the bike, the key ring vibrates and sings like crazy. Works a pretty good distance, but probly not worth a crap in Vegas or someplace where you are in a big building. Works great around the house, work, and everywhere I've been around DFW. Remote start was a pain to wire, but I could write it up if y'all are interested.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Is it Me, or does the brokus kit just look like a couple of body clips, and Torx head bolts.
You could make your own they have everything at Lowes/home depot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts