laconia bike week

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smokenjoep01

Hell ya! I wish I was going with ya. I grew up about 90 miles from there. I remember going up there when I was in high school. A buddy and I slept in the truck our first night. Ended up finding some local talent that had a crib and her and her friend put us u for the rest of the weekend. That weekend changed my entire life. I left there with a strong passion for motorcycles that is still is a strong 25 years later.
Last time I made it back there it was loaded down with hard ass cops enforcing the laws to the T. The main street by the lake was dead by mignight. I hope its back to its ole glory days. Have fun, be safe, take LOTS of photos and give a review when you return. Stay DRY! You know it rains every year.

thecort

Did it in 2008. Definitely a good time up there. Would be even better without the rain. I'll be going to americade next week. Hope the rain stays away...doubt it.

Tap it!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Paul, I thought Americade was in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokenjoep01

What about the Harley rendezvous in Dwaynesburg NY
That's about the best public biker party I have ever been to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Rafi, Americade is next week bro! We're going up Friday to Sunday.

My bad. Just researched it and found it. I was going to go but can't find a room. I'll keep looking and if I find one I'll make the trip. When are you leaving?

Latest posts