Kick Stand question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Got a question for u, I did a 21 on my street glide and didn't lower it It leans over a little bit more then stock on he kick stand because of the height of the rim I would like to get rid of the side kick stand and do a show stand of some sort does any one know of one that would work for me. Thanks for any info D:cheers2:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
MRI has them, just ordered mine last week. You have to have air to set it on the stand though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Baddd, you might want to lower your front forks. It'll bring the bike back to stock height.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Do u loose ride quality in the front end though by lowering it, and how much of a lowering do I need and what company is recommended that's good? Thanks D

Opunui

Progressive or the monotubes would be just fine? Take a transfer gauge or level and place it under your frame rail, then while some is holding it up straight take the measurement to reach plumb. Should be like 1 1/2" - 2 " drop.

Last edited:

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Do u loose ride quality in the front end though by lowering it, and how much of a lowering do I need and what company is recommended that's good? Thanks D
I used the Progressive lowering kit and lowered mine 1.25". No loss of ride quality and bike feels great.

PM makes a longer kickstand for those using a 21" front tire, but IMO its not worth it.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Thanks for the help guys just a quick thought, I have seen that Arlen ness makes a different damper set up instead of changing everything has any body seen that or used it?