Keith Brown Benefit Run 4/28/2013

Rob01ss

Hey all DFW I am putting a benefit run together for a buddy of mine and wanted to extend the offer to join us. On 2/22/2013 Keith went to Redneck Heaven in Arlington for bike night when he left on the service rd of 360 an SUV was jacking with him and would not let him get over and his lane ended as a result he hit a curb at 55mph he was in a coma for 2 weeks has head trama but has made a remarkable recovery. It will be held at The Rockett Café and Club @ 5790 Farm to Market 813 , Waxahachie Tx 75152 (972)617-8634 starts @ 10am first bike out @ 11:15am for a nice ride through Ellis County ending back at The Rockett Café with live auction-silent auction, t-shirts, patches , food and LIVE entertainment by The Tres Medlock Band and 106.9 fm The Ranch Road Show. Keith will be coming home on the 4th and has allot of therapy to go thru he may be there if he is up to it not sure how long he will beable to stay but we are glad to have our brother with use so come on out and meet some good people and make some new friends we all love to ride and have a good time I hope yall can make it Thanks in advance Robby :1:

Latest posts