Just some pics

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

repsol69

Site Supporter
Heres a few updated pics...And i should have removed those reflectors from the forks the first day..LOL...got a long way to go..:)

Attachments

• PA020732.jpg
    PA020732.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 531
  • PA020728.jpg
    PA020728.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 536
  • PA020729.jpg
    PA020729.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 541

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Nothin wrong with Black and Chrome!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Bike looks great! Very classy... pics make me miss my house and pool in Sarasota. Don't miss mowing the grass year-round though...

thecort

Wow! A 23" Glenndyne Hybrid fender would look awesome on there! Lol

Tap it!

repsol69

Site Supporter
Looks good so far. Maybe drill a small hole in the backplate and silicone the wire afterward?

Thats what i was thinking..but do you think theres to much suction from the intake that it would pull the LED's off and in?? Is 3M tape strong enough to hold the lights?? Was thinking sticking the LED strip to the top inside??

Woody

Thats what i was thinking..but do you think theres to much suction from the intake that it would pull the LED's off and in?? Is 3M tape strong enough to hold the lights?? Was thinking sticking the LED strip to the top inside??

I don't have mine in my air cleaner, just behind it. I don't know how much suction that creates actually, but I'm sure someone on here would know. I wouldn't trust 3M alone, but maybe silicone the entire strip around the edge as well. I find it hard to believe that wouldn't hold it in place.

repsol69

Site Supporter
I don't have mine in my air cleaner, just behind it. I don't know how much suction that creates actually, but I'm sure someone on here would know. I wouldn't trust 3M alone, but maybe silicone the entire strip around the edge as well. I find it hard to believe that wouldn't hold it in place.

I understand want to put mine inside the clear window of the cleaner,, The LED's i have are very flat was thinking sticking to the top long ways right down the throat before the butterfly i can't see it catching much air should blow right over it ???

Latest posts