Just my introduction! 04 Alternative Chief!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

kikokameleon

Wow great bagger site! I'm in southeast Az. I do my own paint projects, metal work, etc., here's some pics at my photobucket and currently working on my Roadstar Star Chief. Should anyone ever need help or information I specialize in House of Kolors. I'm more than certain this is a great site for learning more bagger knowledge! ;-) Here's a link thanks all.
http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/kikokameleon/Tomahawk Roadstar/

hilomx6

nice bike man,,question for ya i noticed those look like corbin bags do you have them spaced out so you can run the sissy bar? i had to lose my bar when i did my bags so just wondering

kikokameleon

Very little a washer or two, what I did that really helped was move the sissy bar mounting hardware from left to right and remounted the sissy bar on the outside of the mounts. I plan to cover up the bolts when I find a Cobra sissy bar used so that I might be able to bend it and rechrome? Hope this helps. Ride Safe

hilomx6

hmm,,,d you have any pics from directy behind the bike,,,,i have my old raptor bar setup id love to use on mine but seems like it would spread it way apart

kikokameleon

Corbin Bags

nice bike man,,question for ya i noticed those look like corbin bags do you have them spaced out so you can run the sissy bar? i had to lose my bar when i did my bags so just wondering

Very little a washer or two, what I did that really helped was move the sissy bar mounting hardware from left to right and remounted the sissy bar on the outside of the mounts. I plan to cover up the bolts when I find a Cobra sissy bar used so that I might be able to bend it and rechrome? Hope this helps. Ride Safe

Latest posts