Just about finished!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

Well, it's been a fun ride & a great time sharing my build with all you great guys. I learned a ton from this place. Thank you for all the help & advice. I could not have done it without all your help. I'm happy with the friends I've made here too. Hopefully we can all get to meet up & have a few cold ones someday!

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
That looks great! Job well done Bro!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

SUAVE

Paul!!!!! You made it to the end of the tunnel!!! Bike looks gorgeous! I still got to put mine together but I'm stuck at work for seven days:( Welp get out there and ride the hell out of it!!

808Bagger

Good job Bro! Now I can brag to my friends here on the island and say, "check out my buddies bike in the mainland, I chat with him almost everyday! His name is Paul and this is his bike! It's (o)(o) yeah?". Bike pic is saved in my phone photo library! Your bike is such a tease! Lol

thecort

Paul!!!!! You made it to the end of the tunnel!!! Bike looks gorgeous! I still got to put mine together but I'm stuck at work for seven days:( Welp get out there and ride the hell out of it!!

Ricco, thanks bro. You'll be there before you know it. Yeah I'm among your advice & I'm planning on riding the shit out of it! Can't wait to see yours done!

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Now what are you gonna do!!??? Do you remember how to ride? Bike is sweet dude. It needs nothing else.!

Latest posts