just a proud day

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Ken Stewart

Just thought i would share this my girls are old enough to learn how to ride a mini bike so i picked up this frame for twenty bucks and we are going to cut it up and build a little bobber for them cant even say how.geeked i am to do this best part was when they asked if could put a switch on it to make it go up and down like mine lol anyways just wanted share never thought building a mini bike for my kids would make me all smilesmini bike.jpg

SUAVE

Hell yea!! My g-pa brought me home one when I was like 6 and it had home made wheelie bars with shopping cart casters on it!! Wish I still had that sucker! I think he sold it at a garage sale for like 10$ cause I took out a mail box and his passenger door! Lol

88 Paladin

Rode a mini bike similar to that, think it was called a doodle bug.Graduated to a 60's Honda 50 when I was 13. Ran it in to the side of my Dad's station wagon. The ol man wasn't happy and the girl's weren't impressed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

thecort

That's great! It's amazing how happy we get when our kids are involved. Especially when it's something from "our world".

Tap it!

Ken Stewart

Rode a mini bike similar to that, think it was called a doodle bug.Graduated to a 60's Honda 50 when I was 13. Ran it in to the side of my Dad's station wagon. The ol man wasn't happy and the girl's weren't impressed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Lol i dont think anybody has a story where they didnt run into anything

Latest posts