June 2012 Bagger Of The Month Vote NOW!!!!!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Who should win the June 2012 BOTM???

• PapaKonkel

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Fame2

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Slothy

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Owen87

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • ryangreg3

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Itchy

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • DAPerformance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon/Flash???

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The theme this month is "Custom Road King" This can mean a lot of things so vote for your favorite NOW!!!

Winner will get FREE Shipping and a $20 credit towards any in stock ChoppedBaggers.com Swag!

There were two nomonations "Bagged64 and BLACKIZZLE" that I didn't put in as there bikes are still unfinished. Theres always nextg time.

Those nominated are:

PapaKonkel
Papakonkel.jpg

Fame2
Fame2.jpg

Slothy
Slothy.jpg

Owen87
Owen87.jpg

ryangreg3
ryangreg3.jpg

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I couldn't save the pics for the DAPerformance Road King and the Gordon/Flash??? guy. "I have no idea who Gordon/Flash??? is."

It's up to you guys to post more pics.

Last edited:

Deeganstata

Vendor
Flash is on baggertech sorry. No one voting for him anyways. His bike is the nicest one on there. It won the Willie g and has a 30". But people don't vote for the best bike they vote for there buddy

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Flash is on baggertech sorry. No one voting for him anyways. His bike is the nicest one on there. It won the Willie g and has a 30". But people don't vote for the best bike they vote for there buddy

that bike was one of my favorites of all time until they put that 30 on there and ruined the flow. It just doesnt look right anymore. still a nice bike, but not what it used to be.

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
that bike was one of my favorites of all time until they put that 30 on there and ruined the flow. It just doesnt look right anymore. still a nice bike, but not what it used to be.

I agree that was one of my favorites behind Bloody Mary but that 30" is a little overkill maybe with a FL fender it would look better

Bill

I used to own some shit!

Absolutely not true...

The guy winning right now just joined the site a couple days ago, it's not a "vote for your buddy" game.

Deeganstata

Vendor
The bike that's winning isnt even complete. Heat shields headlight bag hardware air cleaner seat and so on. Good luck everyone it doesn't matter its just for fun

Bill

I used to own some shit!
No late entry, we do this every month so you'll have another chance.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

fame2

One of THE 150!
so many sick bikes on here! i'm just happy to be nominated!

PapaKonkel

Polls closed. Now what...lol

Regardless, truly an honor to be nominated and voted for guys.. thanks a lot. I totally dig every king nominated, sweet rides all.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Polls closed. Now what...lol

Regardless, truly an honor to be nominated and voted for guys.. thanks a lot. I totally dig every king nominated, sweet rides all.

Hmmm...

I guess I'll give you both a $20 credit and free shipping!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts