Jim Nasi rear fender & Top shop Bags Whats the verdict?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shadow

Couldn't be more pleased! Ass end is pretty close to being done,off to Sturgis then back to chop and stretch!

shadow

Thanks> I'm real happy with it i am old skool and had to have a steel rear fender Bike is a 2011.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Where can a fellow get that Nasi rear fender and is that panel on top that covers the side rails removable so you can use a back rest or tour pack? Looks GREAT, but I did a search and couldn't find anyone selling it as a seperate unit.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I've been looking for this thread. Shadow, you have to post a picture of the pre-Sturgis fender mod... and your tank stretch... Inquiring minds want to know!

10Seconds

Looks great. It always looks so much better when people take the time to make the exhaust cutouts match up perfectly like you did.

shadow

I've been looking for this thread. Shadow, you have to post a picture of the pre-Sturgis fender mod... and your tank stretch... Inquiring minds want to know!

Dave,tank is painted & on i'll get some pics in the next day or 2 and post them up.

shadow

Looks great. It always looks so much better when people take the time to make the exhaust cutouts match up perfectly like you did.

Thanks, That would have driven me nuts as long as i owned the bike if the cut outs didn't match from the fender to the bags as well as the gap between the bags and fender.