jbrake

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Zach

Site Supporter
I had a Jaybrake 6 piston. Worked great. Only reason I got rid of it is because I went to a 13" rotor. Joker craze bought it from me. Not sure if he's using it or not yet though.

Zach

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Yeah I go
It on cleaned it up... Also bought new pads.. I got sweet deal for 10 bucks ship on eBay Harley dealership...
About time I got one up somewhere lol

Zach

Site Supporter
Never tried a PM. The HHI I have now works just as good as the Jaybrake, but is a lot harder to bleed. The HHI uses two bleeder screws and they are on the wheel side of the caliper. Tough to get to. Not sure how the PM is set up to bleed. The Jarbrake has a single bleeder on top of the caliper. Just something to think about.

Zach

"Z"

I've got J6's with 13" floaters. Give plenty of time for the pads to match to the rotors. Until then expect pulsation.

Deeganstata

Vendor
Pm looks the best but hhi is the best. Jb are ok. Not much difference between pm and jb. Hhi is just much easier to bleed

Zach

Site Supporter
The HHI was harder to bleed for me, but with 2 bleeders on it you probably get a better bleed. It was only harder because the bleed screws are facing the wheel. Just tough to reach and be able to see what's going on. Gives a nice clean look though.

Zach

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Zach
Clean up your PM's
Tried to message you

Hey bro this caliper is rubbing on the rotor!!! I have Harley floating rotor
It's chrome on.. My stock caliper works fine on it?

SUAVE

Zach
Clean up your PM's
Tried to message you

You might need to shim it. I know on my hhi I had to take mine apart a couple times till I got it just right with the provided shims

Zach

Site Supporter
Zach
Clean up your PM's
Tried to message you

Texted you back. Didn't know there was an 11.8" rotor. I bet that's the problem. If you don't want to ( or can't) go to an 11.5" rotor, I'll take it back. Don't want to hold up your build getting on the road.

Zach

Latest posts