J&S lift vs Dunwell lift

Othello7213

Just wanted to hear what you guys think about these two lifts. I have narrowed it down to these two to buy in the near future. Performance and cost are two areas that concern me most. both are expensive so if there is a website or a deal going on either please let me know. More importantly pound for pound which one is better.

Thanks in advance

northeimcustom

Site Supporter
i really like my j&s. not a single complaint. AWESOME customer service. i heard if you call on the phone to order you can get a break on shipping costs. I drove 30 minutes to j&s and picked it up cash deal...... never heard of the other one

JackpineSavage

Second the J&S.... One bad stout sturdy mofo.... Had mine since 09 I believe... No issues... Cool dudes to boot... Can't go wrong

jetlag

Nomad
I heard that Dunwell was out of business, it's good to hear otherwise. Their jacks are outstanding. They make (or at least used to make) jacks in several sizes. The biggest one is similar in size to a pitbull jack, and lifts to roughly the same height. That's a nice thing if you're planning on doing major work, because you can stand to work. There are one or two smaller Dunwell jacks, I'd avoid the least expensive one, it's more for middleweight bikes or smaller.

Latest posts