J&M ROKKER ..... Advise

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Daddio

Starting to NEED to upgrade the Tunes !!!

How do the rokkers compare with other options out there ?

The plan is 7.25ROKKERS in fairing and lids with there 500w X 4 amp

Thanks

Daddio

Opunui

I have these in my fairing now with there 250 watt amp. It's not bad. I have an after market head unit so it sounds better then the stock one.

For my new build I have an arc audio 4 channel that will be poppin 2 x 6x9 in the lids and 2 in the fairing. Just can't decide if I want o go to a Medallion head unit. Probably will though.

Which means everything will be foresale.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
are you putting these in a road glide or street glide? one of the guys I know just ordered these for a road glide and the mount is screwed up or something because they hit when they put the outter fairing back on and they cant get it all the way on. they are gonna call J&M but they are having troubles with them. just so you know.

Wanna Ride

I have the Rokker speakers in my '08 FLHX fairing and the Rokker amp, with the factory head unit. I love it, and compared to the other two-speaker systems I've heard, the Rokkers sound much better. The Rokker system is surprisingly very clear at high volume levels.

If you're expecting a lot of thump (like a car/truck system), it won't happen with any two-speaker bike system. On a bike, that requires some custom work, more than just a couple small speakers.

But it's all a matter of personal opinion.

Last edited:

thecort

I only have the Rokker 500w amp. I don't have any complaints. It powers 2 6.5's & 2 6x9's. I didn't care for the speakers though

Tap it!

Mike7Legacy

Pete at Soundz (vendor on here) installed two 6.5 focals and the arc amp with medallion head unit and it has a surprising amount of bass!! Check him out or ask licmstickmman for his opinion. It's his bike and he had to fork over the dough!