Its not chopped but...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

"Z"

its a DIY'er except for paint. Just finished my 06 Road Glide build. Maybe a chop job next winter.

Mods include:
Top Shop 4 1/2" Extended Bags
Oldy's Custom Rear fender
California Baggers Stretched tank skins
Custom 1-off dash panel
Customized Stock RG Seat
Wild Fire Front fender
Wild1 14" Chubbys
HD Profile mirrors
Supertrapp slip-on's with custom exhaust tips
HD Security
J&M speakers
Led slot tail lights
Avon grips
Fuel Moto Tuner
RCC Czar wheels and 13" rotor. (Rear yet to be installed)
JayBrake extreme 6 caliper
and more.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Looks GREAT! You should be very happy Z!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Definitely an upper-end statistical outlier on a normal distribution with high kurtosis... ( your bike turned out awesome! Lol!)

"Z"

That is tight! I would ride that wearing a shirt saying in the back "BETTAH RECOGNIZE!" (o)(o)ies, Double Dee's!

I'm sure you mean that as a compliment, and I want to take it as one, but you're going to have to explain that one to this Kansas boy. lol. I got the (o)(o)ies and Double Dee's, it the rest that I don't understand. :confused:

808Bagger

I'm sure you mean that as a compliment, and I want to take it as one, but you're going to have to explain that one to this Kansas boy. lol. I got the (o)(o)ies and Double Dee's, it the rest that I don't understand. :confused:

Lol it's a compliment! Bike is tight! Meaning looking sharp! So nice that I'd be wearing a shirt while people staring at your bike, that says "you better recognize I'm riding a nice bike!".

"Z"

Lol it's a compliment! Bike is tight! Meaning looking sharp! So nice that I'd be wearing a shirt while people staring at your bike, that says "you better recognize I'm riding a nice bike!".

That's a compliment alright!!! Thanks

Latest posts