It finally arrived!! 2013 Road Glide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

wtf6316

Went to the dealer to check on the status. Saw a Vivid Black and Denim Black 2013 Glide. Asked where mine was. Manager says it hasnt arrived yet. So he called the Transport Co. and they told him they dont know where it was. I went to look at the Vivid Black one. I said out load holy shit thats my VIN. Thats mine. Turns out they didnt know it was mine and it was for sale.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 206

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Went to the dealer to check on the status. Saw a Vivid Black and Denim Black 2013 Glide. Asked where mine was. Manager says it hasnt arrived yet. So he called the Transport Co. and they told him they dont know where it was. I went to look at the Vivid Black one. I said out load holy shit thats my VIN. Thats mine. Turns out they didnt know it was mine and it was for sale.

You knew the vin?

What dealer?

She's all happy looking right now.. Lol..

wtf6316

Well I knew the last 4 of the VIN. Since Im a COP I remember stuff like that. LOL Fort Worth Harley Manager was pissed off that no one caught the mistake. Shes happy. I brought her home a shirt. LOL

Bill

I used to own some shit!
That's some funny shit!

Congrats on the new glide!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

fame2

One of THE 150!
thats great bro...enjoy and be safe...and whats the plans for it? lol

Zach

Site Supporter
thats great bro...enjoy and be safe...and whats the plans for it? lol

I'm sure his plans are the same as everyone else. Little bolt on chrome and just ride it. LOL

Congrats man. Seems like you have been waiting a while on that one.

Zach

BIG TIME BAGGER

Well I knew the last 4 of the VIN. Since Im a COP I remember stuff like that. LOL Fort Worth Harley Manager was pissed off that no one caught the mistake. Shes happy. I brought her home a shirt. LOL

It's called OCD bro. I got it too. My wife keeps telling me I got it too. I'm a FF so I think it's part of the A type personality.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""

Cop or not they never told me my vin? Although I never asked..

She's happy now with a shirt, but when you start to chopping and the brown santa becomes your best bro. She might need a new Mercedes to keep that smile. Lol..

Give us the plan list, wanna know where the RG is headed...

wtf6316

Cop or not they never told me my vin? Although I never asked..

She's happy now with a shirt, but when you start to chopping and the brown santa becomes your best bro. She might need a new Mercedes to keep that smile. Lol..

Give us the plan list, wanna know where the RG is headed...

No she wants a Land Rover!! But she now wakes good money. She one of the area manager for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for Fort Worth.
Plans keep changing. I have a build thread. But right now Glanndyne is building the exhaust. Ill be putting on my 10" Wild One bars today. Drop seat kit will be ordered. Home made air ride is on order. New windshield today. going with a 23 and Pickard trees. Powdercaoting a few things gloss black. Needs more speakers and amp. Top Shop Bags with angle cut on the sides. More but thats all I can think of.

wtf6316

I'm sure his plans are the same as everyone else. Little bolt on chrome and just ride it. LOL

Congrats man. Seems like you have been waiting a while on that one.

Zach

Its been on order for 6 months. And I have only been home for 3 weeks.

Fatboy

No she wants a Land Rover!! But she now wakes good money. She one of the area manager for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for Fort Worth.
Plans keep changing. I have a build thread. But right now Glanndyne is building the exhaust. Ill be putting on my 10" Wild One bars today. Drop seat kit will be ordered. Home made air ride is on order. New windshield today. going with a 23 and Pickard trees. Powdercaoting a few things gloss black. Needs more speakers and amp. Top Shop Bags with angle cut on the sides. More but thats all I can think of.

your "current" total sir is : $10k will that be cash or charge? :)

enjoy the new bike and ride safe.

Latest posts