Is your Vee Rubber 26" / 30" leaking over time?

Is your Vee rubber leaking?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

vrog

One of THE 150!
Yeah, I am not worried about the money my friend, I just want to do everything once. It is pretty much a wash for me as I get things at dealer cost. Just cannot go back from a 26" once that neck is cut.
well then................ end of conversation, order the 26"!! LOL

Gdub

One of THE 150!
How ridable is it? You have had your bike for how many days, riding days? Any trouble with tires, anything to complain about?

Nova606

One of THE 150!
LOL I hear ya buddy, but if you dont go with a 26" you will always be kicking yourself and wishing you did. If 21" is all you can afford at this time then go for it. You can always sell it and get some money back towards the 26".
I went with 21/18 last year and if you have seen it is up for sale now... trying to get some money back for the 26".... Should have just done the 26" first...

vrog

One of THE 150!
How ridable is it? You have had your bike for how many days, riding days? Any trouble with tires, anything to complain about?
I wouldnt lie to you buddy! My bike is so comfortable and rides perfect. I dont notice any difference in ride quality. Dont get me wrong, you notice a thinner sidewall on some hard potholes but for the most part its just fine. I will say that the bike is far more comfortable than a stock bike. It would be hard for me to go back to a non raked bike after this. Its really that muh more comfortable.

Gdub

One of THE 150!
I wouldnt lie to you buddy! My bike is so comfortable and rides perfect. I dont notice any difference in ride quality. Dont get me wrong, you notice a thinner sidewall on some hard potholes but for the most part its just fine. I will say that the bike is far more comfortable than a stock bike. It would be hard for me to go back to a non raked bike after this. Its really that muh more comfortable.
Rog, I know you wouldn't, but Brian does all the time, so I have to ask questions different ways just to get the truth out of the guy.

slothy

Balls
na... when it comes to serious questions you get serious answers...

as for the ride, i wouldn't have ridden to the rock or down to deals gap/blue ridge pwk and back if it wasnt comfy or i felt that tire was going to screw in someway and leave me stranded...

Latest posts