IS this guy out of his mind?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

RainmanCS

Don't be haters, he did a lot of custom work to that thing. All those Willie G skulls didn't put themselves on that bike. $62,000.00.......please stop.

thecort

Hate the idiot who buys it!

I bet it was a typo. #6 key is right over the #3 key on a keyboard.

But then again I'm sure he's checked it a couple times since he listed it.

Tap it!

Bagged64

That may be what he has into it if he paid full retail plus got screwed, so he would like to get every penny back if he can. Man, I need to get a 23" if it sells!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I saw a guy trying to sell a new Skunk CVO for 15k over MSRP... Not a dealer, just a dude trying to scam someone.

I actually sent him a message warning him of the karma that comes with ripping people off!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

RLJ676

Someone had a God awful "Yankee's" street glide w/ some rotten custom paint and nothing else on Ebay for 40 something a few months back I think. This guy must be a friend of his.

So he see's Sinister type bikes asking 60 and figures his Willie skull 23" bike is the same?

Jeremy1976

Well put it this way, I would not give him the $25k which is the starting bid on the bike... Just saying.. I gotta go now list my wheelbarrow with a flat tire on there for $800.... Its a custom flat tire and wheel though. No rake and it doesn't bottom out or rub.... Unless there are any takers on here that are looking for a custom wheelbarrow. If you buy it I'll even throw in 12psi of air and a plug for the tire. I have all the original paperwork in hand and ready to go to the lucky buyer:)

Bill

I used to own some shit!
My wheelbarrow is old and rusty...

Does that mean since it's a Rat Rod I can get more than $800?????????

CarpeNoctem

Bill that schveet patina is hard to come by man. Ask $8000!!!

If this thing sells in puttin a 26 on my RK and asking 80k!!!!!! I mean a 26 has got to be worth more than a 23 right??