IPod mini connection

Flite30

Site Supporter
Can anybody recommend a source for connecting gauges, fuel, voltage oil, speedometer and tach so your able to view through a IPad mini. I would imagine it's through an app but how does it recognize the electronics on my bike.

DMC

Site Supporter
I've been playing around with the torque app and a Bluetooth obd2 connector. Works pretty good in a car....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Flite30

Site Supporter
Thanks brother, exactly what I'm looking for. I'm new to this site and glad I found it. Having problems posting some pictures of my new build. Ive had plenty of harleys but this is my first full custom bagger build. Hopefully should have some up soon.
Happy holidays to all.

Flite30

Site Supporter
Thanks everyone for the compliments, definitely appreciated . Had plenty of cool Harley's but this is the first custom bagger. Today we hacked up a set of one off creation lids and top shop death bags. Trying something a little different. Either You'll see a grown man cry becaused I just F','ked up some expensive product up, then it's back to the drawing board. Or hopefully you'll see the completion of my build.
Best wishes to all this coming 2014 year and safe riding!

Flite30

Site Supporter
Good luck with ours 2001 bagger. Let me know how your gauge face worked for you. Did you purchase apple's lightning 30 pin adaptor? Spoke with Sevn at gauge face and he mentioned this is required. I'm day viewing my bike at a major car show ( Grand nationals) the last weekend in January. Tried to get classic car entered for 2014 but the builder still has a way to go. My bagger should be cool but the car is going to be a head turner.

Latest posts