Internal Front Signals

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

repsol69

Site Supporter
OK Got it installed..Whew!!! You have to grind down ( a lot ) of the back of the light to fit the Headlight bucket other than that its easy

Attachments

• photo 4-2.jpg
    photo 4-2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 721
  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 716
  • photo 3-3.jpg
    photo 3-3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 720
  • photo 4-2.jpg
    photo 4-2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Is that the Ebay headlight with LEDs in it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Nomad

Site Supporter
How are the turn signals with this headlight? I'd really like to dump my light bar up front on the king...

Nomad

Site Supporter
How was the wiring to get the turn signals to work rep? Did you need a load equalizer or whatever they're called?

repsol69

Site Supporter
How was the wiring to get the turn signals to work rep? Did you need a load equalizer or whatever they're called?

Yes..I had one from Custom Dynamics for my rears so they worked fine...i just cut the ends off the stock ones and attached them to the new turns so they were plug n play

leblanc1

Is that the "7" Crystal Headlight w/ White LED Angel Eye Halo Turn Signals Blinkers & H4 Bulb" ? Says it won't fit 2008 Street Glides...or will it with a little bit of modification like you did?

repsol69

Site Supporter
Is that the "7" Crystal Headlight w/ White LED Angel Eye Halo Turn Signals Blinkers & H4 Bulb" ? Says it won't fit 2008 Street Glides...or will it with a little bit of modification like you did?

Heres the one i installed its not the Halo one...it fits but you have to trim it a little

Attachments

• IMG_9980.jpg
    IMG_9980.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 236

repsol69

Site Supporter
Few pics for a member that wanted to know what i had to trim off light...here ya go T-bonewelldone

Attachments

• photo 1-22.jpg
    photo 1-22.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 197
  • photo 2-19.jpg
    photo 2-19.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 196
  • photo 3-7.jpg
    photo 3-7.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 194

thecort

Looks great! The pic on the box has white lights & amber lights...Do you order one or the other or does each light have that option? Thanks Rep

Tap it!