Interest in shirts with BLUE logo?

leblanc1

Just wondering if there's any interest amongst members of getting shirts with blue logos. Please respond here.

really, you guys are truely trying to send Bill over the edge, arent you? You cant see he is flipping out over beanies with 6 lines instead of 4, and red green tshirts with the logo upside down... he probably has a gun in his mouth as we speak worried about this stuff... dont make it any harder on him...

I would like a blue one

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
I hate to say it, I'd like a blue one to. But Bill is swamped, I talked with him today. He's going nuts with his OCD, his will to please everyone is....

Well just let him grow slowly, he travels like a rocket all over the place.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
really, you guys are truely trying to send bill over the edge, arent you? You cant see he is flipping out over beanies with 6 lines instead of 4, and red green tshirts with the logo upside down... He probably has a gun in his mouth as we speak worried about this stuff... Dont make it any harder on him...

I would like a blue one

lol .

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Staff member
Short sleeve, long sleeve, hoodies, or all of the above?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Stop the madness Bill... get past the current "red green beanie 6line ear sticking out 7" long tshirt" deal then do something like this! Jesus crist man!

long sleeve for me

Short sleeve, long sleeve, hoodies, or all of the above?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

crutter

Site Supporter
Actually since its Christmas time I was going to wear it backwards so I have jingle balls!!

Your are a bunch of perverts for having that image in your head.

Latest posts