Installed my MRI center stand

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Sweet! I should have mine ordered within a week.

Also, for those interested:

Matt from MRI told me $580 if 4 of us order. The problem is everyone is going to need a different height/model so you'll need to call MRI yourself.

I think me, Opunui, lickmstickmman, and somebody else wanted one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ddavis

Here is a quick clip of the centerstand in action.

[video=youtube_share;xZhOqSagQ98]http://youtu.be/xZhOqSagQ98[/video]

Last edited:
So do you have air ride on urs DD? I want to find a way to actuate the stand when I hit the airiride switch... like some kind of 3 second delay before the air ride lets down to give the feet a chance to come down first. That way you wont have to have 2 switches, one for the MRI, and one for the air ride... Oh chopped Baggers bretheren... someone invent this for me to make my life easier!!!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Here is a quick clip of the centerstand in action.

[video=youtube_share;xZhOqSagQ98]http://youtu.be/xZhOqSagQ98[/video]

Thanks Bro! Haven't seen one in action before.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ddavis

So do you have air ride on urs DD? I want to find a way to actuate the stand when I hit the airiride switch... like some kind of 3 second delay before the air ride lets down to give the feet a chance to come down first. That way you wont have to have 2 switches, one for the MRI, and one for the air ride... Oh chopped Baggers bretheren... someone invent this for me to make my life easier!!!

Yes I have air ride. Air is a must in order to use the centerstand. Your idea of it being automatic when you let the air down would be ideal except for on a slope. I haven't tried it yet, but I hear these centerstands don't work too well on a slope.

Bill

I used to own some shit!

Something like this "or similar" could be made to work. The problem is it would be far more complex and expensive than simply adding a switch.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/NATIONAL-CONTROLS-On-Delay-Relay-5DPZ7?Pid=search

ddavis

I look like I am shutting down the space shuttle when I park. I have front and rear airride each on their own individual switch. Now the MRI stand. The stereo face folds up and slides back in, and then the normal switches and buttons with ignition etc. LMAO.

imagining the transformers sounds when you pull up... the cartoon sound version, not the movie...LoL
I look like I am shutting down the space shuttle when I park. I have front and rear airride each on their own individual switch. Now the MRI stand. The stereo face folds up and slides back in, and then the normal switches and buttons with ignition etc. LMAO.

Latest posts