Inner fairing mod for

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Opunui

Marc I converted to a hydraulic clutch. Small 1/8" line. Same size as your brake line on a 26 with a PM caliper. Symmetrical.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
After talking to Pete "DAPERFORMANCE" the other day, I am going to try my hand ay internal everything. Hydraulic clutch with nylon lines inside bars for brake and clutch.

Pete said the only controls that haven't given him a problem when actually used are the stockers, so I'll be using chrome HD controls.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
After talking to Pete "DAPERFORMANCE" the other day, I am going to try my hand ay internal everything. Hydraulic clutch with nylon lines inside bars for brake and clutch.

Pete said the only controls that haven't given him a problem when actually used are the stockers, so I'll be using chrome HD controls.

I think I'll go the same as you, but black..

Opunui

Bill that is correct. I stayed with the HD clutch controls and used a PM hydraulic clutch.ran all my lines inside my frame and tucked it along the right side frame rail. Super clean