I'm in trouble

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Well we are going to the shop today to order MF'ers 21in wheel and matching air cleaner. I knew it wouldn't be long hahahah.

Now she is talking stretched bags and rear fender. I guess this winter will be a double build of the denim couple.

I need my money tree back. Who ever took it please return it or just get me some seed off it.

Tappity tap tap.

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
thats awesome man... I couldn't afford anything if my wife was into fixing her shit up too lol..

Redglide75

Outlaw, I was at Abernathy's HD this past week and they had some stretched bags that where real nice. They where V-Twin brand. ABS, awesome quality and cheap!!! He said they sell for like $339.00 for the pair. They resembled my sinister bags but they are sloped like the CVO bags. And the quality was far better than the Sinister bags. These things where ready for primer!
I'm sure that Mrs. Outlaw could get a better deal than this thru her work. The part number is 49-2667L or R.
Just trying to help save you some coin....lol

RG75

Redglide75

Here is a link to there site. I'm sure you can buy these bags from most of the vendors on this site.

www.vtwinmfg.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/VTwinProd1_10101_10102_3316371_-1

Badgerbob

One of THE 150!
Your both in a pile of trouble. But it sounds like a great trouble. Enjoy it all while you can.
Good luck with the build's. Keep it posted.
Traceman I will have a measurement for you for Trans linkage soon.

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Well she changed her mind for doing anything right now. She wants to focus on the wedding. The outlaw build off will be this winter and I'm not holding back on her hahahaha.

Tappity tap tap.

Latest posts