Ignition Switch Relocate???????

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Since I'm not stretching my neck and going with the close neck look, I will be relocating my ignition switch. I have seen a few that have the switch panel modified but cant seem to see the switch. Any of you gays have this set up or know someone who does. Where did they move the switch to?

Thanks

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I would use a relay and a small hidden switch, ditch the assy completely.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

slothy

Balls
yaffe sells one

Road King Dash Kit
A sleeker, smoother, sexier look for Road Kings! Paul has created a low profile killer looking dash that utilizes a small (2”) Dakota Digital gauge that has Speedo, Tach and all idiot light functions as well as odometer etc. Your ignition switch is moved to your upper motor mount and there’s an optional horn kit if you want one. Each kit comes complete with Dash, Speedo, Ignition switch holder, rubber trim and detailed instructions. Horn kit sold separately.

Part # - RKDK / Road King Dash Kit / Price: $699.99
Part # - HRK / Horn Kit / Price: $149.95

product-rk-dashkit-app2.jpg

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
I have that yaffe kit that is listed above..and if you want a bolt on kit, thats NOT for you. it takes alot of work to make it work. it does look great and the Dakota Digital is awesome but its alot of work.

RLJ676

yaffe sells one

Road King Dash Kit
A sleeker, smoother, sexier look for Road Kings! Paul has created a low profile killer looking dash that utilizes a small (2â€) Dakota Digital gauge that has Speedo, Tach and all idiot light functions as well as odometer etc. Your ignition switch is moved to your upper motor mount and there’s an optional horn kit if you want one. Each kit comes complete with Dash, Speedo, Ignition switch holder, rubber trim and detailed instructions. Horn kit sold separately.

Part # - RKDK / Road King Dash Kit / Price: $699.99
Part # - HRK / Horn Kit / Price: $149.95

View attachment 8673

For a SG would the second kit be all you need then to move it since you don't need a new dash deal?

RLJ676

Like the sinister deal, etc I assume. Is that for clearance too or just to plug the hole?

Still trying to figure out what to do this winter, want a tucked in look and this seems like it'd help enable that.

Latest posts