If you think YOU'RE dumb.....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

bagdaddy09

I was fed up with having beautiful drives home in my truck knowing if I would have bit the bullet and fought the cold I would be on my bike. I took the trash out, wheres my hat? where are my gloves? my riding jacket or heavy leather jacket? what CD am I going to listen to? I kiss my wife, and i'm gone. It's cold as hell but I don't care. I stop off and grab breakfast, hop on my bike......then it happens. The flashing lights, I left my FOB at home, and I'm 30 minutes away. I made some calls, got a ride to work, my bike is ok parked where it is, but now have to hear it from the wife. She's the college degree, super smart kind of girl, but basically an airhead. She is always knocking things over, breaking things, and I always sit back and laugh. Well now it's her turn. Thought I'd give you the opportunity to laugh at me too.

SUAVE

Hey man there's no laughing about that cause it's happen to most of us!! Lol in my case it was in a town over about an hour away! That sucks but yea herd it from the wife too.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Damn!!!!! Lol!

Do the newer bikes have a manual over ride using the turn signal buttons like my 06 had?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Raven 6ix

Wow, i get pissed when I need to walk back to the house from the barn b/c I forgot to grab my fob while I was in there. Haha.

Raven 6ix: Out.

yeah, great having older bikes and none of that fangled new technology... EFI and such! But I do hate it when I forget the keys and cant lock it up when I go in to work... very paranoid someone will come along and steal it! Paranoid, and I park in front of the Pentagon!!!! Who knows, crooks are everywhere.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Man that sucks!

Don't worry, your old lady will rub it in for a LONG time.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
If that's the case then you guys should start using it!

I would dis-arm my bike at least once a week using the turn signal method just to stay fresh on the process. "If it is like my 06, don't forget to change the code!"

Latest posts