I will call them "bag spikes"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
I buddy of mine had a set of chopped bag crash bars that were cut off because he was to cheap to get a set of crash bar eliminators! He went and had a set of spikes made to fit the ends of the cutoff bars. He and I powder coated them last night and he installed them. I think they are badass looking! He is kind of theming the bike using spikes, and has custom spikes for the fiaring windshield and a few other areas. I think these are kool in so many ways, and different. Tracy, dont you run out and start making these!

Crappy phone pic, but it is gloss black and run parallel with the bags...

bag spikes by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

Yeah, I told him they are gonna get him when he has to sit on the bike and push it up onto something... but they are turned out just right to where they point to the bottom edge of the bag.
Too late. LOL I would be afraid they would impale me on a good drunk night. :6 (3):

to cheap the first round... now you paid for them!!! Thats what we get for doing one of a kind shit! Now show them the spiked windshield pic.
Thanks! I am very happy with them. A little pricey for the first set, but I think in bulk I could make them inexpensively. So, now I'm CHEAP Benji? lol

OK, here are the windshield spikes he had done... Mike is labeling it Road Warrior comes to Southern MD. No Mike, what are we calling it then? Anyhow, we PCed the spikes and they look kool! A bird runs into this shield, they will stop them before they hit ur face! Functional koolness!

fairing spikes by lickmstickmman, on Flickr
Will have to load pic of windshield spikes tomorrow. Won't let me upload from iPad.

Latest posts