I officially hate most of you.....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

11FLTRX103

I really want to do the air ride to my bike so bad but have not the slightest clue (even reading the 101 threads) where to start....you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
1- Buy shocks, longer bolts, dump valve, compressor, and CVO switch.

2- On shocks drill out top hole to .5", trim lower sleeve to match bushing, and add sleeve in lower bushing to reduce id to .5".

3- Mount Shocks, run lines, mount compressor and valve, wire switch.

Done....

There are over 1100 members registered, I am sure you could do the install over a few beers with one of them.

Where do you live?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I was nervous about wiring it up but a friend of mine I made on here actually drove an hr and a half to my house to give me a hand, great people on here willing to go out of there way for friends and there passion of customizing bikes

Ride it like you stole it!

Rozkopeeko

Yoooooooooooooooo this is the best freaking site !!!!! we should also start a road side assit crew !!!!! you know how "SHIT HAPPENS" if someone gets stuck on the side of the road or needs help with all the members we could help ............ i know a tow service down here that charges 60 - 80 bucks a tow !!!! wtfffffff ....... This site has the ability to be a GREAT asset not only informatioanl wise but when a brova is stuck !!!! what you guys think??

11FLTRX103

I'm in central illinois! I'd buy a case of beer pizza and wings to have air ride! Haha

11FLTRX103

Yoooooooooooooooo this is the best freaking site !!!!! we should also start a road side assit crew !!!!! you know how "SHIT HAPPENS" if someone gets stuck on the side of the road or needs help with all the members we could help ............ i know a tow service down here that charges 60 - 80 bucks a tow !!!! wtfffffff ....... This site has the ability to be a GREAT asset not only informatioanl wise but when a brova is stuck !!!! what you guys think??

that is actually an awesome idea for bill! set up a sticky and if guys have a trailer or such we can post where we live with contact info in case anyone is in a close enough area to help instead of calling for a tow truck! hell i'm in i've got a 12x6 trailer and i stop for any bike thats on the side of the road to lend a hand if i can! can't tell how many times i've given guys rides home because their bikes are broke down.

thecort

I really want to do the air ride to my bike so bad but have not the slightest clue (even reading the 101 threads) where to start....you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

hey bro can you turn a wrench? We can help you through it if you need.

Tap it!

Dirt_Guy

I'm in central illinois! I'd buy a case of beer pizza and wings to have air ride! Haha

If I were back on the farm, I'd shoot over and get ya on the right path. Maybe I'll get back to the motherland in another year or 2.

I'm not the most mechanically inclined and I got it together pretty easily. I'm sure you can get it figured out if you sift through the Air Ride 101 thread.

11FLTRX103

If I were back on the farm, I'd shoot over and get ya on the right path. Maybe I'll get back to the motherland in another year or 2.

I'm not the most mechanically inclined and I got it together pretty easily. I'm sure you can get it figured out if you sift through the Air Ride 101 thread.

I think thats my main issue! There is like 25 different conversations to go thru to get there! Haha of think I'll start getting the materials together and start once it gets a little colder we are losing riding days fast...this week a couple days are only in the 50s for the high

Dirt_Guy

I think the toughest part of the whole job was figuring out exactly where to fit my compressor, solenoid, and switch. I'm going to do the front this winter once I figure out what wheel I'll be putting up there. Hard to pick between the 23", 26", and a fat 18".

BlueMountain

just buy another bike and have it all lol, anyone who breaks down in the lower south island New Zealand can email me for a pick up lol

LuckyOnes

Yoooooooooooooooo this is the best freaking site !!!!! we should also start a road side assit crew !!!!! you know how "SHIT HAPPENS" if someone gets stuck on the side of the road or needs help with all the members we could help ............??

Great idea. I'm all alone up here in Kelowna but I am game to help a bro out if there ever was a need to ride here...

Latest posts