I love when customers come by the shop

• Thread starter Thomason Performance
  • Start date
  • Help support Chopped Baggers :
T

Thomason Performance

Chad stopped in to shoot the shit - so I took some pics. I know you guys have seen his bike before - but I know we all love eye candy too...

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 263
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 267
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 258
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 264
T

Thomason Performance

a couple more...

Attachments

• photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 256
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 254
  • photo 9.jpg
    photo 9.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 253
  • photo 10.jpg
    photo 10.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 256

vrog

One of THE 150!
That is a sick bike glad to see he got it all bacl together. Hook em up with some fab work on that bov it looks out of place on that custom bike!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

T

Thomason Performance

what all did you make on his bike?

Hey Will - I machined the wheels and the rotors. Outer fairing and spoiler is Ballistic, inner is modified FBI by Boomers McCloud in Nashua. Latches, bags and rear fender are Ness products, heavily modified by Boomers. Boards and other items are Bad Dad I believe.

T

Thomason Performance

That is a sick bike glad to see he got it all bacl together. Hook em up with some fab work on that bov it looks out of place on that custom bike!

I was thinking that after I took the pic - looks like it's just hanging out in space with no home. Probably tuck it into the chin spoiler somewhere.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Lol yeah. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Weld it right to the discharhe tube. Procharger even offers the bov in anodized black, or at least they used to.

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Any info on the build of this bike regarding rake, stretch, fork length, etc.......One can only dream of the same end results. Like Me!!!

This is off the F'n Chain. Please tell me how many rags its been in and how many BOTM's its won??