I feel I've let everybody down.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

bagdaddy09

I just got in my (only) 21" wheel. I really wanted to do the whole rake and 23", but just got back my first true love, my 95GT. I've done a DSS306 w/ 393hp, but now need tranny work and paint. I couldn't go all out on my bike because my poopstang takes priority. Here's pix of both. It's a Colorado Customs Buffalo Creek. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349817555.441061.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349817570.042524.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349817581.902032.jpg

I feel ya! My 70 F100 with a DSS 331 is getting no love sitting in the driveway since I started the rebuild on my bagger last year... I stikll take it out every sat morning for Dunkin coffee and a donut... donut in the truck that is! Hang in there, they both will be done! Just ride whichever is working and work on the other...

fame2

One of THE 150!
21, 23, 26, 30's...they all look good...thats a nice lookin wheel and car bro

Dirt_Guy

That's a nice looking wheel. I love the added texture to the spokes. Nothing wrong with a 21", you're still bigger than my stocker.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I'm packin' daisies and just under 9 inches myself... but we know how to keep mamma happy, that's wut matters...

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
gwphelpss10 and I are saying the same thing...

*attempts internet high five, but misses and decks your company's HR person in the face*

Rozkopeeko

One step at a time my brova !!!!!! The fam ( this fam ) still embraces ya !!!!!! But i think i'll get ya wit my ( family solo happiliy divorced grogery getter)XZXXXZXZ.jpgXX.jpg

TITO

Site Supporter
already told my girl that her next grocery getter will be a CTS-V! love the new caddys!

yardsale.....you should expect stupid shit when you try internet high fives!

nothing wrong with 21" dude. now donate your 18" to my build!!

Latest posts