Hydraulic Clutch

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
I have been thinking about doing this. I miss my hydraulic clutch, had 2 v-rods in a row then my cvo roadking. I have the mueller easy pull clutch, magnum shielding cable and barnett scorpion clutch on my bike now. I have finally got the springs figured out and its now not too bad on the hand for clutch pull.

I would like the hydraulic clutch for the ease of clutch pull as well as being able to buy the Roland Sands clutch cover to complete the engine covers. For some reason everytime I look at my bike my eyes go right to the clutch cover! How much do you think this is going to cost you to switch over?

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
I have been thinking about doing this. I miss my hydraulic clutch, had 2 v-rods in a row then my cvo roadking. I have the mueller easy pull clutch, magnum shielding cable and barnett scorpion clutch on my bike now. I have finally got the springs figured out and its now not too bad on the hand for clutch pull.

I would like the hydraulic clutch for the ease of clutch pull as well as being able to buy the Roland Sands clutch cover to complete the engine covers. For some reason everytime I look at my bike my eyes go right to the clutch cover! How much do you think this is going to cost you to switch over?

Labor? That's a DIY project, parts around $500..

vrog

One of THE 150!
Yeah parts only. I think I need a different clutch or maybe there is a way to convert mine. Barnett just came out with a nice lockup clutch but you need to use their primary or a belt drive. So for me this $500 job could easily hit $4k lol

Bing

Site Supporter
Yea you rog. Ive been following your bike on ebay. It will sell just got to find the right person at the right time. I would love to have bike that made the cover of baggers magazine!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

vrog

One of THE 150!
Yea you rog. Ive been following your bike on ebay. It will sell just got to find the right person at the right time. I would love to have bike that made the cover of baggers magazine!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks buddy! It was for sale for the last time. I didnt plan for a phase 3 build but looks like its going in that direction. Thats why I subscribed to this thread, its on my to do list.

Latest posts