How long is your bagger?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
I'm planning on chopping up my bagger and going with a 26. I have a trailer being built and I'm doing a 5 x 10. Will this be long enough? I was wondering how long does your bagger measure to make sure.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I just measured 9' 4" with a 45 deg front end, 26" wheel, and modestly stretched bags/fender. Hope to add 4" with Voodoo bags/fender. Ten foot will be close if you go berserk on the stretch like I did...

slothy

Balls
I just measured 9' 4" with a 45 deg front end, 26" wheel, and modestly stretched bags/fender. Hope to add 4" with Voodoo bags/fender. Ten foot will be close if you go berserk on the stretch like I did...

not to derail thread, but before you buy the voodoo shit, ask addictJ to post on the quality and how much more it cost in the end to make them straight lol... they are gabage IMO - look cool, but when you need to press in the top of bag to even get the lid to fit on there, and end up with a 1" gap in the front..... even the license plate pocket was crooked.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
not to derail thread, but before you buy the voodoo shit, ask addictJ to post on the quality and how much more it cost in the end to make them straight lol... they are gabage IMO - look cool, but when you need to press in the top of bag to even get the lid to fit on there, and end up with a 1" gap in the front..... even the license plate pocket was crooked.

Ahhhhhhh, good to know. Actually, I should have said "voodoo-like or DNO-like" bags and fender. I'll probably just have one of this site's vendors modify what I already have...

who makes voodoo bags and fenders. i have not hurd of them.

VooDoo Bikeworks

Last edited:

Latest posts