HotBike Power Tour 2013

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Woody

Sounds the same as the HOT ROD power tour. I would love to, but i would then have to ride back to FL from WI and the time commitment would be too much. If I were to take that much time, I'm headed to Sturgis.

Tx Outlaw

Well....... the wife and I discussed this a bit and decided to go. Gonna make the whole ride and see a few people we know along the way. Should be good times! Tickets purchased and hotels booked.......

Tricky Air & Billet

Made all five hotel plans today. We are leaving Jackson,Tn Saturday morning and riding to the first stop in little rock,AR. Call us up if anyone wants to ride along. 1-731-989-2256

ChoppedRoadie

Site Supporter
Trying to get approved at work for some vacation time. I would ride to Little Rock and do the night there, do Jackson,Tn, Bowling Green and Indianpolis. I would have to end it there and head back towards Cincinnati. Looks to be a good ride. Hope to meet you guys!

Tx Outlaw

Anyone in Little Rock? The wife and I are here. Saw a couple Covington's at the rally site. Ran into Kevin with DK and chatted with him a bit. he'll probably be the only Sporty rider doing the complete trip! LOL! Not a lot going on down at the site......

WarEagle

Site Supporter
Tx I was gonna make the trip but had to re-adjust my drive belt after a shop replaced my rear tire & I guess didnt get it torqued right. Planning on being in jackson tomorrow, should be a couple members there I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Tx Outlaw

That picture was either taken early, or after everyone cleared out. When we got there, that area was packed! Some beautiful bikes out there today!

Latest posts