HK to aftermarket

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Trevor

Site Supporter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My HK is starting to have trouble, just going to go aftermarket. Few questions though, Does the hand controls still work? volume? Mode? seek? does is still volume down with your speed? I have hogtunes amp and speakers, will they still work??

Thanks

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Just got off the phone with Peter from Soundz about this...

I see a Medallion Head Unit in my near future as it is plug and play, no adapter required.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Trevor

Site Supporter
Link? or how much? I'm not against buying a good head unit, being I'm gonna have 400 in a decent one after a wiring kit

Trevor

Site Supporter
What radios are you guys going with? Do they pretty much all have the hand/steering wheel option??

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Trevor, like I said I am 99% sure I am getting a Medallion with satelite radio stuff....

Big buttons, easy to install, no additional adapters required for hand controls, available in black or chrome, 200w, and marine grade.

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Copy of my st glide 4.jpgAlpine x305sbt with the haug wired kit. Easy to use ipod interface and great sound quality. Your hand controls will work, mode, pause, tracks, and volumne. U can scroll thru songs on ur playlist

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Pete, I never get tired of seeing that thing!

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Haha thanks. Hey have u ridden ur bike with those monroe shocks yet.. Do they ride that much better that the arnott shocks. I just cant see my self getting rid of my arnotts which look way better than shocks that are made for a car and look kinda getto

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The Monroes ride better hands down....

Once they are on with the bags you cannot see them so go for it!

Trevor

Site Supporter
I have the same shocks, about 7000 miles on mine, love them. have no comparison with the Arnotts though.

Thanks for the picture and ideas, route i'm prolly going to go.

bradwulf20

I love my new medalion head unit. And like bill said. Plug and play. No bull.shit. USB, iPod, and aux cord ran into the saddle bag so very clean look and can paint faceplate to match inner fairing if you want

Latest posts