HHI rake and trees

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

808Bagger

Im about to start into doing the 9 degree rake and tree for 26 on my 06 eg this weekend. Can you run stock tubes and lowes. I have been told so many different things not sure now. I didn't get the +2 tubes but if I need them let me know. Still learn but read a lot on here and another forum always learning and thanks for the help.
I got the same set up your installing. I ordered +2 fork tubes and lowered the front an inch. The HHi trees has that Fork tube inserts that you have to replace on your tubes and that will add another inch to the length. Drop it an inch with a lowering kit and it will be perfect. I have the Arlen Ness drop kit in mine. From what I experience with just the stock tubes with stock height, the front lower part of your frame comes really close if not scraping the speed bumps. Scarey on the freeway if you come across sudden dips...Just adding my 2cents....Oh one more thing! Im running the stock length cow bells....

Last edited:

Gdub

One of THE 150!
I guess it all depends if you go Up, with your rake kit. I don't think the yaffe setup is up two and out two, but the HHI one is. This is all dependent on who you talk to in my opinion.

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
this help?
2012-01-12_10-09-05_7.jpg

2012-01-12_10-08-55_396.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am going to have to take a pic of mine so you guys can tell me what I have. The guy had it lowered but he had no idea how much, or what was done...