here are pics of my 09 street glide

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
here are some pics of my 09 street glide, I did all the work my self over the winter and I am very proud of that. It has a screaming eagle 103 in it and i just put on a set of rineharts, I did a 21inch pm wheel with matching rotors and arlen ness front forks and fender and I did 14inch apes with stainless braided lines. It will be getting a air ride system shortly and it also has satellite radio for the long trips, it is a sweet ride and gets alot of looks and still has more to go but its getting there.100_2682.jpg100_2679.jpg100_2681.jpg100_2678.jpg:9 (2):

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Nice ride! I am jealous of the satelite radio...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Thanks bill, why wouldn't u rake with a 21 I've heard it helps with the trail aand stuff I just want it to look a little meaner with out chopping it all up, and the satellite radio is the best i can't live with out my octane, thanks for all the positive remarks guys

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thanks bill, why wouldn't u rake with a 21 I've heard it helps with the trail aand stuff I just want it to look a little meaner with out chopping it all up, and the satellite radio is the best i can't live with out my octane, thanks for all the positive remarks guys

Just personal preference is all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts