Helping the wife/clingy-girl friend understand...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I think we may need to create a repository of tips and tricks for our recently married or clingy-girlfriend blessed brothers...

Pro tip #1: Go out and open a bank account where you are the primary...

Wanna Ride

This will only work if the PW (yeah, you and I both know what PW stands for) men on here, don't tell their passwords.

And my official advice is; NEVER, EVER 100% trust the woman with 100% of the finances. At the VERY least, get off your ass and look at the statemnts once in a while. It's called damage control. If you think you never eat good at home now, wait until she splits and takes all the money... your fatass will be rationing Ramen noodles and generic mac-n-cheese for months, wishing you still had a bike to ride!

Last edited:

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
No, no. Cort... I should have elaborated... I married very well... my wife made 20x what I made last year... and don't even get me started on how well-off my in-laws are...

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
She got a sister?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well... I checked on that and... sadly, no. I totally would have gone for the sister if I could have gotten away with a marriage and not having to be somewhat accountable...

Badgerbob

One of THE 150!
Lmfao off above. Rather dragging the quote. Anyway's yea running with seperate accts. is the only way to fly.
We have one acct. that we share that is strictly to do with the house, taxes ins. bla, bla.

traveler

Good advice.....not smart to trust ANYONE outside of Jesus 100%.

Been divorced since Dec of 1994....still carry some scars.

Had a guy tell me once "women are evil"....probalby not a bad thing to keep in the back of your mind...

~Joe

CarpeNoctem

I dunno about the "Problem" of having a rich wife/in laws, but as for me, when the GF started bitchin at me about how much money I was spending on my bike, I simply stated "It's my money, I use it when I need it" lol but yeah the This is my money not yours convo was had quite some time ago.

thecort

Good advice.....not smart to trust ANYONE outside of Jesus 100%.

Had a guy tell me once "women are evil"....probalby not a bad thing to keep in the back of your mind...

~Joe

Remember who ate the apple!

We wouldn't be in this mess...

Tap it!

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
In God we trust; all others, we verify.

I control the finances in the house. Wife has a grocery budget, and I support her whenever she needs more cash. She works full time and loves to ride. She also doesnt mind how much time I spend out with friends while shes at home pregnant.

Pretty sure I got a good one, but I also strongly believe that it starts at the beginning. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, ACCEPT ME OR LEAVE