Help with air suspension

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

kool4t6

I currently have the standard rear air on my fltr. Shane at AF just raked the neck and installed the front cylinders in the forks for front air. I want to run the front air to run off the same compressor but need some help figuring out what i will need. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Bill

I used to own some shit!
QuickHD is the man to talk to. He uses a series of solenoids to control both systems with one compressor.

Maybe he will draw us all a pic of the wiring/plumbing...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
It does take a while, but I didn't have room for another compressor. I might switch it over to co2 to speed things up.

F and D are solenoids fill and dump. 3 way switches are the HD lock/unlock buttons.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337041467.861717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
N

Nautical Customs

Co2 Its way Faster and no electrical :) the down is u have to fill your tanks but u get a lot of up out of a tank i have the regulators the shity thing is there pricey. We have them custom made. just un option bro but QUIKHD got that shit down :)

smokenjoep01

The F&R system I did on a VRod was the same as what were doing here. I used one compressor and one up/down button. I did use the swing arm as a air storage tank. The front used max air pressure. The rear used the miniature regulator set for a comfortable ride height.

Latest posts