help on which one to buy

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thekid

i am looking at the craftsman professional motorcycle jack which is the yellow one or the black and red craftsman jack which one is better i heard the both werent that goo but its better then nothing for now the yellow one is 80 and the other is 50 any imput would be great thanx

motorhead

Go to Harbor freight they have some and they go lower. I had one and it wouldn't fit under my bike.

Bagged64

I have the red craftsman and have never had a problem with it going on 7 years. Since lowering my bike I have to roll it on 2x4s to get the jack under it is the only drawback. I had no problem using it with my chopper while aired up.

smokenjoep01

I use the yellow and grey one quite a bit when my lifts are full. Its a great lift. And its lighter than most, so its easy moving it around. A bonus is the handle is removable. Which actually is quite helpfull.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I got the craftsman black and red one and it's absolutely perfect the handle comes off and it even came with tie down straps best one out there for the money I wouldn't go with any others the cheaper u go the cheaper quality u get plus they have an unbeatable warranty :)

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I have 4 red/black craftsman's in my shop........They're all broken!!! One lifted my bike 4 times and sears wouldn't give me my money back. I have a HF jack that I bought used for $25 and I love it. It goes under the bike even with the air suspension down.