Help me find a rear fender

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
My original plan for the rear fender isn't going to work on my winter build. I had the overlay but I've decided to use a replacement fender. I like the Chupa fenders, but don't like the way the exhaust openings look. I also saw a fender on here last week or so that had a ridge that ran from teh radius behind the seat all the way down to a point at the bottom. I really liked it, but I didn't save the link or notice who made it. Don't really care if I have to do some minor fiberglass mods because I want it the way I want it. The wife has to have a back rest and I want to be able to use the tour pack so the replacement is a definate rather than an overlay. Looked at the Nasi, but can't find anywhere that sells it and associated cost. Not sure I want metal as I have more ability to work fiberglass than metal at this point.

Do you guys have any ideas, prices, and where to purchase something similar? If one of you want to contact me because you can't post pictures, you can do so at [email protected] same thing for vendors! If you have what I'm looking for or can get it, let me know!

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
its a pickard fender ,we used on on our sturgis build . You can get it from us or direct from pickard .

Attachments

• BrassTax_8-11-12_0952.jpg
    BrassTax_8-11-12_0952.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 99

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
I've noticed you guys like brass, do you sell a lot of the brass? It looks great on this bike!

We have it as part of our line ,we have the brass as more of something for the customizer who is into that look ,only time will tell how big of a seller it becomes .Most of the trim on the bike is hand made by our fabricator

We went brass crazy on this bike just to change it up a bit .

Brass and chrome is actually a pretty badass combo ,we may do something with that in the future .

thanks

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
that's a baddass looking bike. That fender is close to the one I saw, but not quite. The one I saw came to more of a point in the middle at the bottom. Of course, you may have modded that or the other one may have been modded. Not sure at this point. Pickard, got any pics and a price? I saw nothing on your website.

Last edited: