HELP! Attention All Raked Road Gliders!! Fairing help needed

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Peterod45

Ive got my RG up at AF Kustoms and I need to figure where I want my fairing at. Shane's sent me a few pics and I figured somebody may be able to chime in with an opinion.

My initial thought was that I wanted the fairing positioned as close to stock angle as possible. I know HD changed the anglerfish these newer RGs for a reason. It def helped cutting down wind. Here's 3 pics. You can see the differences more at the back of the fairing.

The other factor is when that fairing goes up in the rear, more of the neck becomes exposed. The last photo is closest to stock. I'm driving up in 30 minutes to make an executive decision. Ha.

thecort

Looks like the second pic is the best angle. Try a shot from the side that included the headlights.

Tap it!

RainmanCS

Number 2. In regards to the tank the first one looks too low in the back and the third one looks too high in the back. If not 2 then 3 but not 1. Just my opinion.

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
If I were you, I would install your handlebars and windshield to know where to set it. Changing the angle will change where your bars could possibly hit the bike (glove box doors, windshield, etc.)

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I vote 3. The arch of the graphics are matched better there imo.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Peterod45

Im going w 3. It's closest to the stock angle of the newer RGs.

As for the pegs, yes. Kuryakyn makes the kit. You need the stock floorboards for the setup to work. They work great though, especially if ya wanna get rid of your highway bars.

czajicek34

One of THE 150!
Im going w 3. It's closest to the stock angle of the newer RGs.

As for the pegs, yes. Kuryakyn makes the kit. You need the stock floorboards for the setup to work. They work great though, especially if ya wanna get rid of your highway bars.
that's perfect cuz I need to get rid of mine. Thanks

Latest posts