Help a member win a spread in American Bagger Mag please! Facebook Account required

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ICIBUY

Hey guys... my bike is a finalist in a online photo contest for American Bagger Magazine. You must have a Facebook account to vote however... just click on my link below and then click "like" on my bikes photo. (you will have to log into your FB account if you are not already logged in)

Here are some pics for you guys to enjoy whether you can help me out or not :)
2010 SG LEDs.jpgAlyssa greasy.jpgDSC_4042.jpgDSC_4049.jpgIMG_0644.jpg

Thanks guys!
Johnnie

ICIBUY

There ya go brother... one more vote has to help! I had already voted for the purple bike... cause True Custom on here painted it...

And they did a awesome job on that bike! Like all theme bikes (assuming he went with a music theme) some people love it some people hate it. However you cant deny the quality of the paint... awesome job!

the paint was the only reason I voted for his... yours had to much clothing in it... lol! Very kool ride
And they did a awesome job on that bike! Like all theme bikes (assuming he went with a music theme) some people love it some people hate it. However you cant deny the quality of the paint... awesome job!